Thursday, July 28, 2016

Wildlife Window Scene Christmas Card



Christmas card for today!

I love Christmas... seems everyone is in a better mood, including me :) so why not make Christmas cards in July, to brighten my day.... and hopefully yours.

I have been ordering several items from Stampin' Up! ... just ask my Demonstrator...lol... but its my hobby so I am entitled to it, right?  :)  I mostly make Christmas cards and Birthday Cards.... both make others (and me!) happy.

Today I focused on Masculine Christmas Cards, or what I consider a Masculine card. Ribbons and bows were left in my hobby stash and a wildlife scene was used on a wood-looking embossed background.
Hope you like it too!



3 comments:

  1. This is a great masculine card. Thanks so much for joining us this week at Christmas Card Challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for entering our Christmas Card Challenge!
    Monica - CCC DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous card!!! WOw!
    Thanks for sharing it over at Christmas Card Challenges!

    ReplyDelete